Snarking books is always fun, but sometimes there are movies that deserve to be torn to sad, bloody, wriggling bits as well.
Adaptations of Snarked Books
- Eragon – The Movie – An adaptation of the first movie, which is comically bad. “I suffer without my stone!”
- Twilight – The Movie – In which a boring girl moves to a boring town and meets a boring vampire. The only likable characters have about three minutes of combined screen time.
The Animated Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Hobbit (1977)
The Lord of the Rings (1978)
The Return of the King (1980)
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves – The movie that turned people off Robin Hood movies for YEARS, mainly by trying to make it sensitive and modern and…. at the end, totally hilarious.
- Troy – If you cut the head, balls, intestines and hands from the most famous epic in human history… you get this.
- Fire And Ice – This may be the gayest movie I’ve ever seen. Lots of random ass/crotch shots, a woman in a string bikini, and death by phallicsicle.