This is for all the random unorganized crap rattling around the place – funny pictures, skits, genre jokes and all that. I might even make a gallery of some of my assorted motivational posters.
- Writing Tips From Satireknight
- Possibilities For Future Snark – A list of crappy books that I may snark in future.
- Books I Don’t Plan To Snark – A list of crappy books that, for whatever reason, I’m not gonna snark.
- The Elusive Beast Revealed – In which Satireknight reveals the most horrifying creature to roam the Earth (or any other planet, for that matter).
- Naked Run – What is it, and why is Breaking Dawn one?
- The Rosalie Cullen Syndrome – Or, why am I not reading/watching something way more interesting?!
- Satireknight Rants – The Top Ways Twilight Pisses Me Off
- Satireknight Rants – The Top Ways Anita Blake Pisses Me Off
- Satireknight Rants – Why Twilight Has Nothing To Do With Literature
- Satireknight Rants – Angel Paranormal Romances And Why I Hate Them
- Satireknight Rants – Twilight and Racism
- Satireknight Rants – Deputy Jo Lupo – What Anita Blake Wishes She Was
- Satireknight Rants – The Two Sides of Bella Swan
- Satireknight Rants – Stephenie Meyer vs. Anne Rice
- A Note About Cassandra Clare
- Satireknight Rants – Marion Zimmer Bradley And Why I Hate Her
- Satireknight Rants – What is a Saga?
- Satireknight Rants – Christian Fantasy
Skits and Spoofs
Sweeties in the Night – In which a Monty Python skit is horribly raped to produce an Anita Blake skit.
An Anita Blake Christmas Carol – Anita is confronted by the Vampires of Christmas Past, Present and Future… and somehow it doesn’t work as they had hoped.
12 Days of Anita Blake – In which we get the Anitaverse version of the traditional Christmas carol, with commentary from Anita and her harem.
Edward Cullen Is Coming To Town – Because nothing says Christmas like an emo vampire watching you sleep.